Western Railway Recruitment 2020 | 177 Medical Practitioners and Paramedical Staff Posts
Western Railway has published Recruitment for below mentioned Posts. More information please read below mention details carefully.
NOTIFICATION NO. E/MD/889/VOL VIII/CONTRACT
Total No. of Posts: 177
Sub: Engagement of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff on Contract
Basis in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central.
In view of COVID-19 Pandemic ,Jagjivan Ram Hospital, Mumbai Central,
Western Railway will be conducting Telephonic/ Whats app interview for
filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist )
and Paramedical staff on full-time contract basis for THREE MONTHS to
work in COVID Isolation wards of Jagjivan Ram Railway Hospital.
The candidate may apply only ONLINE on our official website :
http://220.127.116.11/bct (ekarmik) and as well as on ekarmikbct
downloadable application available in Google Playstore.
The date of submission of online application is from 18.05.20 to
24.05.20 Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
Interviews will be held from .05.20 onwards.
Name of the Posts: Medical Practitioner & Para Medical Staff
- General Duty Medical Officer (CMP-GDMO – Regular): 09 Posts
- CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/Anesthetists /Radiologist: 11 Posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant: 65 Posts
- House Keeping Asst.: 90 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification Carefully.
- GDMO / CMP Specialist: 53 Years
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Asst.: 18 to 33 years
How to Apply: Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-05-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2020
- Interview date: 26-05-2020