UPSC Recruitment 2017 | Advertisement 18/2017 | Various Post : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published recruitment notifications for Marketing Officer, Veterinary Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Research Officer. The closing date for submission of online applications is 12th October 2017. More information please read below mention officially notifications carefully.
Name of the organization : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 18/2017
Name of the Post:
• Marketing Officer (Group -III) (Oils & Fats), Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare – 03 | 30 Years | Level-7 in matrix with entry pay ₹44,900/-
• Veterinary Officer, Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fishries, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare – 01 | 38 Years | Revised Pay Matrix ₹ 56,100-1,77,500/- (Level-10) + NPA as admissible
• Lady Medical Officer (LMO) (Family Welfare), Family Welfare Organization, Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence – 06 | 30 Years | ₹ 8,000-13,500 (Revised level 10, ₹ 56,100-1,77,500/- + NPA, 25% of pay in pay matrix)
• Junior Scientific Officer (Ballistics), Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs – 01 | 33 Years | PB-2 (₹ 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of ₹ 4600/-. Level-7 in revised pay matrix
• Assistant Engineer, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation – 03 | 35 Years | As per 7th CPC – Level-8 in the Pay Matrix. (Pre-revised pay scale in PB-2, ₹ 9300-34800/-with Grade Pay of ₹ 4800/-)
• Junior Research Officer (Research, Statistics & Analysis), Union Public Service Commission – 04 | 30 Years | PB-2 (₹ 9300-34800/-) with Grade Pay of ₹ 4600/-. Level-7 in revised pay matrix
Education qualification : Please read below mention officially notifications carefully.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of ₹ 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Apply Online through UPSC Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on or before 12/10/2017 up to 23:59 Hours. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is upto 23:59 hrs on 13th October 2017.
Thank you for visit our website www.vibrantnaukri.in