SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 | SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam | 4726 Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published recruitment notification for the post of SSC CHSL 2020-2021 examination for recruitment positions of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators (DEO) and Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) in Different Ministries / Departments / Offices of the Government of India. More information please read below mention details carefully.
Exam Name : Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam
Tentative Vacancies : 4726
For LDC / JSA, PA / SA, DEO: Candidates must have passed Matric with 12th class standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
For DEO in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): Matric with 12th class pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized board or equivalent.
₹ 100/- for OBC and UR (General) Candidates.
The fee exempted for all women candidates and candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen.
How to Apply:
Eligible Indian Nationals must be submitted only in Online Application Mode @ ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply –> Click “CHSL”. The last date for submission of Online Registration of application is extended up to 26/12/2020 up to Midnight.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 26-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 28-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 30-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-01-2021
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later.