ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Non-Executives Of Assam | Advt No 1/2019:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” has published requirements notification for below mention various post. more information please read below mention details carefully.
|ONGC Recruitment 2019|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 70% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 20 countries.
ONGC offers one of the best compensation packages in cost to company (CTC) terms in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in a professionally managed organisation focused on growth.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites Online Applications from young and energetic Indian citizens possessing Assam state domicile for selection to the under mentioned posts for ONGC’s offices in Assam with the pay scales as mentioned below.
Most of the Jobs demand outdoor field work in shifts requiring considerable physical efforts and technical skills. The job is transferable to any location within the country as demanded by the semi-mobile nature of operations.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) NAZIRA PLANT,ASSAM RECRUITMENT For Non-Executives) 2019.
ONGC ASSAM Vacancy Details :-
Total No. of Seats :- 309 Posts
A – I Level
Post Name / Total
Junior Assistant (Pwd) – 04
Junior Technical Assistant – 131
Junior Motor Vehicle Driver – 13
Junior Slinger Cum Rigger – 02
Junior Assistant – 31
Junior Security Supervisor – 02
Junior Fire Supervisor – 04
Medical Assistant Grade IV – 01
Pharmacist Grade IV – 09
Medical Assistant Grade IV – 13
W – I Level
Post Name / Total
Junior Health Attendant – 06
A – II Level
Post Name / Total
Assistant Technician – 79
Technical Assistant Gr III – 10
Assistant Rigman – 01
Assistant Grade-III – 01
Security Supervisor – 01
Clinical Assistant – 01
Post Name | LEVEL | Qualification
- Junior Assistant (Pwd) A-I High School/ 10th Class, Diploma, Graduation
- Junior Technical Assistant A-I High School/ 10th Class with relevant trade certificate
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver A-I High School/ 10th Class with valid driving License
- Junior Slinger Cum Rigger A-I High School/ 10th Class with valid driving License & 3 years experience
- Junior Assistant A-I Diploma/ Graduation with Typing knowledge
- Junior Security Supervisor A-I Intermediate with 6 months training /experience in Security
- Junior Fire Supervisor A-I Intermediate with 6 months experience & valid driving License
- Medical Assistant Grade IV A-I Diploma/ Certificate of minimum one year in Industrial Hygiene & 1 year experience
- Pharmacist Grade IV A-I Diploma (Pharmacy)
- Medical Assistant Grade IV A-I Diploma/ Certificate of minimum 1 year in relevant subject & 1 year experience
- Junior Health Attendant W-I High School/ 10th Class with First Aid Certificate
- Assistant Technician A-II Diploma (Engineering)
- Technical Assistant Gr III A-II PG (Chemistry)
- Assistant Rigman A-II Diploma (Mechanical/ Petroleum Engg)
- Assistant Grade-III A-II Diploma (Engg)/ PG Diploma with valid driving License
- Security Supervisor A-II Graduate Degree with 1 year experience
- Clinical Assistant A-II Bachelor Degree in Optometry
For General/ OBC: Rs. 370/- (Fee: Rs. 299.20/- + Bank charges: Rs. 60/- + GST: Rs. 10.80/-)
For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen: Nil
Payment Mode (Offline): Challan Form.
How to Apply :- Eligible candidates would be required to apply on-line ONLY through the link available on ONGC Website: www.ongcindia.com from 07.01.2019 to 27.01.2019 till 1800 hrs. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2019 till 18:00 hrs
Dates for Fee Payment: 07 to 28-01-2019
Tentative Date of CBT (Tentative): March 2019
More information : Click here
Thank you for visit our website www.vibrantnaukri.in