OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED WESTERN OFFSHORE UNIT, MUMBAI has Published Recruitments Notifications for WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR ENGAGEMENT OF FIELD MEDICAL OFFICERS (OFFSHORE) AND MEDICAL OFFICER (OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH) (ON CONTRACT BASIS) Post. More Information Please Read Below Mentions Details Carefully.
ONGC, WOU – Mumbai requires Field Medical Officers (FMO) and Medical Officer (Occupational Health) on a contract basis to meet the contingency requirements with the following job specifications:
Full time – Offshore Duty (14 days on/off) Posting at Offshore Installation/ Onshore
Post: Field Medical Officers (FMO)
Qualification & Experience: M.B.B.S. Experience desirable.
Remune ration (Rs. per month): 75000/-
Period of Contract: 2 years w.e.f. 22.12.2019
Full time Onshore Duty Posting in Mumbai
Post: Medical Officer(OH)
Qualification & Experience: M.B.B.S. Training in Occupational Health/ Public Health or Occupational Medicine desirable.
Remune ration (Rs. per month): 72000/-
Period of Contract: Upto 30.06.2020
Increment rates for Field Medical Officers (FMO) engaged on contract basis shall be Rs.1000/- after successful completion of one year tenure. *In addition to remuneration, free lodging, boarding while on duty at Offshore.
Full time Doctors shall get Medical facility of In-house OPD facility where ONGC hospitals/dispensaries exist. In those areas where there are no ONGC dispensaries- Rs. 1000 per month for OPD expenses shall be given along with monthly remuneration. They shall also be extended Family Floater cover for Rs 5 lakhs for indoor treatment in respect of self, spouse and two immediate dependents i.e. children and /or parents.
1. Candidates can apply for one post only. Candidates may attend interview only once
for any one post mentioned at Sl. No. 1 & 2.
2. Engagement is purely temporary, on contract basis, and can be terminated at any time
by giving one month notice, by either side.
3. No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement,
shall be entertained at any stage
4. All Doctors must possess valid Registration Certificates on the date of Interview.
5. The upper age limit for male candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore)
is 60 years of age as on 21.12.2021.
6. The upper age limit for female candidates applying for Field Medical Officer (Offshore) is 45 years of age. However, Female employees can be posted to offshore after attaining the age of 45 years of age subject to medical clearance.
7. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS reservation is provided as per government guidelines.
8. Desirous doctors meeting the above job specifications may report to Office of R&P Section, ONGC, WOU, Mumbai at 09.30 AM on 26.11.2019 (Friday). The venue of the interview is 2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051 with the following Original certificates along with a set of Self –Attested Photocopies of documents mentioned below:
- 1. Valid Photo identity
- 2. Passport size photograph
- 3. SSC Board Certificate containing Date of Birth (DOB). No other proof for
- determining Date of Birth shall be considered.
- 4. HSC Board Certificate
- 5. First Year, Second Year, Third Year MBBS Mark sheets – All semesters. Attempt
- Certificate if applicable.
- 6. Internship Completion Certificate
- 7. M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate
- 8. Valid Registration Certificate
- 9. PWD Certificate (if applicable) Certificate of disability should be issued by Civil Surgeon in case of PWD Certificate. The minimum degree of disability in order for a person to be eligible for any concessions/benefits would be 40%.
- 10. Proof of Higher Qualification (if any) – Mark sheet of all semesters and Degree/
- Diploma Certificate
- 11. Experience Certificate (if any)
- 12. Valid proof of change of name (in case, applicable)
– No TA/DA is admissible. – If required the candidate may have to stay for one more day at their own cost. – Reservation is applicable as per Govt. directives.
Candidates may note that the registration for Walk-in Interviews will start at 09:30 hours and close at 10:30 hours on the day of the interview…
|ONGC Recruitment 2019 | Field Medical Officers (FMO and Medical Officer(OH) Post:|
Read More: Latest ONGC Recruitments Notifications 2019
Thank you for visit our website www.vibrantnaukri.in