ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2019 | Medical Officer Post:
ONGC Ankleshwar has published recruitment for below mentioned Posts 2019. For more information please read mention details below carefully.
ANKLESHWAR ASSET ONGC, Ankleshwar Asset invites qualified Doctors to appear for Walk-In-Interview for engagement on Contract Basis for the period from 01.11.2019 to 30.06.2020 extendable.
ANKLESHWAR ASSET OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
Name of the Posts: Medical Officer
Educational Qualification: MBBS Degree from an Officer-General OBC per month recognized University Duty (GDMO) Consolidated with a one-year Internship completed and permanent Registration Certificate from Indian / State Medical Council. For More Information read Official Notification carefully.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to the given address in the advertisement.
Venue: ONGC Officers’ Club, ONGC Town Ship, Ankleshwar 393010, Dist. Bharuch (Gujarat).
Interview time: 09:00 hrs.
1. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2020.
2. Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms & conditions of ONGC
3. Persons with disabilities are also eligible as per Govt of India directives for the posts of GOMO.
4. The selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of working as a Contract Medic.
5. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview
6. Age no bar.
7. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the interview.
8. Candidates should bring original certificates along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly self-attested and 10 copies of recent passport size photographs.
|ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2019
Thank you for visit our website www.vibrantnaukri.in