Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020 | 4499 Act Apprentice Posts.
Northeast Frontier Railway has published recruitment notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentice vacancies for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops and Units. More information please read below mention details carefully.
Name of the Post: Northeast Frontier Railway Act Apprentice Post
Total Vacancy: 4499 Vacancy.
|Units (Division/ Workshop)||No. of posts|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH Workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T/ Workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/ BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
Candidate should possess 10th Class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board & ITI in relevant trades.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Date of Advertisement: 13-08-2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-08-2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-09-2020 at 22:00 hrs
Click here for Official Notification Click here for Apply Online (Available on 16-08-2020) Click here for Official Website