Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 | 34 Posts,10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
Indian Navy has Published Recruitment a notification for 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – Jan 2021 from Unmarried Male candidates. eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. More information please read below mention details carefully.
Name of the Post : 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (PC) – Jan 2021
- Education Branch – 05
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
(a) Only one application is to be filled by a candidate.
(b) Candidates may apply for Branch (a) or (b) or (both).
(c) Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
(d) If not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate branch subject to availability of spare slot in SSB batches of that Branch.
(e) Once shortlisted for a branch, subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medical & Merit List) will be exclusively for that branch.
(f) If a candidate has opted for only one branch he will not be considered for other branch despite being in merit.
Candidates born between 02-07-2001 & 01-01-2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-10-2020
Click here for Apply Online (Available on 06-10-2020)
- (a) Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- (b) Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected, if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point of time.
- (c) After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
- (d) Your candidature will be cancelled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of selection process.
Details are also available on website