Indian Army Recruitment 2019 | Rally at Jamnagar for Soldier (GD) & Other Posts:
Indian Army has published Recruitment for below mentioned Posts 2019. More information please read below mention details carefully.
Name of the Posts:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/Nursing Assistant Veterinary
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical/Inventory Management
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass)
- Soldier Tradesman (8th Pass)
- Soldier Pharma
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
- For Soldier Pharma: Between 19 years to 25 years
- For Soldier General Duty: Between 17.5 years to 21 years
- For others: Between 17.5 years to 23 years
How to Apply: Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 04-09-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-09-2019
Printout of the admit card: after 19-09-2019 to 25-10-2019
Army Recruitment Rally will be held on 03-11-2019 to 13-11-2019
|Indian Army Recruitment 2019|
(a) Any candidate who has not received admit card by 25 Oct 2019, may approach Army Recruiting Office, Jamnagar for further clarification.
(b) Candidate can apply in only one category. If anyone is found registered for multiple trade/category, he will be disqualified and will not be considered for any trade/category. Choose wisely before applying. For online registration & online application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at Army Recruiting Office, Jamnagar on working days from 1000 Hours to 1400 Hours.
(c) 01 October 2019 will be taken as the effective date of determining age-eligible for of candidate. Candidates to produce the birth certificate at the time of preliminary document check.
(d) Candidates are required to report at the Rally Site by 0001 hours on their respective scheduled dates. Candidates reporting after 0600 Hours without appropriate justification will not be permitted to participate in the Rally. Candidate should be clean-shaven (Except Sikh Candidate).
(e) Personnel e-mail ID and Mobile Number is as MUST. All important messages will be sent to this e-mail ID/Mobile Number like shortlisted/call letter/joining instruction/result etc. Sharing of e-mail ID and Mobile Number is not permitted. Remember the User Name and Password for future use.
(f) Candidate must carry their AADHAR Card which will be authenticated bio metrically at the Rally Site. Ensure AADHAR details are matching with the details mentioned in the documents and the Online Application.
(g) Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, and DOB must be entered exactly as per Matriculation/10th Class Board Certificate.
(h) Candidate must enter contact details and permanent home address exactly as per Domicile/Nativity/Permanent Residential Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Magistrate/District Magistrate.
(j) Those not in possession of required documents will not be permitted to participate in the Rally.
(k) Touts. In the past, a number of candidates have been found victims of touts, fake documents/impersonation and in the bargain have lost their candidature. Modus operandi/means used by the touts are as under:-
(i) Issue of fake PFT Slips/impersonation during various stages of the rally. Conduct fake recruitment rallies.
(ii) Snatching away original certificates from candidates who have been declared fit at the initial stage and thereafter harassing them.
(iii) Taking away “ADMIT CARD” from the candidates under the plea that they will follow up their results.
(iv) Give candidates false assurance of “ RECRUITMENT” as they claim to have links at the appropriate level, thereby winning the confidence of candidates.
(v) Once a candidate gets through on his own efforts touts demand money in return of the original certificates.
6(l) For 8th Class Pass Candidates. 8th class pass mark sheet and transfer certificate issued by school (both certificate) should be countersigned by District Inspector of School/District Education Officer.
(m) A Grievance Cell will be established at the Rally Site to redress any grievances.
(n) Candidates are requested to report at rally site with proper shave and hair cut so as to ensure identification during PMT & Medical Review.
(o) Recruitment is purely based on the merit list depending on available vacancies. Candidates do not have any right to claim recruitment in Army just for passing in the recruitment process.
(p) Candidates not in possession of requisite certificates are liable for rejection.
7. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
8. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
9. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
10. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
11. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offense and liable for punishment under the law.
12. Certificates with overwriting and tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
13. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
14. On production of fake documents, FIR will be lodged and the candidate will be handed over to Police along with all original documents.
15. No compensation for Death/Injury/loss etc during the rally and no traveling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
16. Character certificate without photo attested by certificate issuing authority will be rejected.
17. Candidates to come for the rally only on the date as per Admit Card. Candidates should bring a pen, Handkerchief, eatable items (to last till evening) and drinking water during the rally.
18. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs. Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
19. Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos of religious sentiment are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
20. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
7 21. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for training.
22. Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and CEE.
23. At the rally site, all candidates should report duly shaved for identification at various stages of rally process failing which candidate can be barred from participation in recruitment rally.
24. Candidate to report for medical examination with a proper hair cut, shave (except Sikh Candidates) and shaved Axial and groin region.
25. No use of contact lenses.
26. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities, and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
27. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements to a stay under their own arrangements.
28. Negative marking will be applicable in CEE.
29. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
30. For more details, contact on:-
(a) Telephone Number: 02882550346
(b) Mobile Help Line Number: 9426319749
Disclaimer. The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules, and regulations of the Indian Army/Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
“ Rally can be canceled/postponed at any time without giving any reason”
Thank you for visit our website www.vibrantnaukri.in