Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 | Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT)-02/2018/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry Post: Indian Air Force has published Recruitment notifications for 182 Air Force Common Admission Online Test (AFCAT)-02/2018/ NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry Posts. More information please read below mention Official notification carefully.
Recruitment Organization : Indian Air Force (IAF)
Advertisement No. : davp 10801/11/0009/1819
Total Posts : 182 Posts
Name of the Posts :-
• AFCAT Entry (Air Force Common
• Admission Test ) : 158 Posts
• Meteorology Branch : 24 Posts
Education Qualification : Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course. more details read Official the ADVt.
Age Limit :
• Flying Branch. 20 to 24 Years (i.e. born between 02 July 1995 to 01 July 1999 (both dates inclusive).
• Ground Duty (Technical/Non-Technical) Branches) : 20 to 26 Years (i.e. born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1999 (both dates inclusive). As on 01.07.2018.
Job Location : All over in India
Application Fee :
• For AFCAT Entry : Rs.250/-
• There is no Fee for NCC Special Entry & Meteorology.
How To Apply : Apply Online Application Form form 16.06.2018 to 15.07.2018.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply : 16th June 2018
Submission Last Date : 15th July 2018