Eastern Railway (ER), Kolkata Recruitment 2020 | 2792 Apprentice Posts:
Eastern Railway (ER), Kolkata has published Recruitment Notification for below mentioned Posts. More Information Please Read Below Mention Details Carefully.
Total No. of Posts: 2792
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Post
Division Wise Post Details:
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 526 Posts
- Malda Division – 101 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 206 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 204 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 684 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
1. Welder (Gas and Electric) 2. Sheet Metal Worker 3. Lineman 4. Wireman 5. Carpenter 6. Painter (General) The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of notification.
How to Apply: Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 14-02-2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 13-03-2020
Probable date of display of list of selected candidates: 30-03-2020
Thank you for visit our website www.vibrantnaukri.in